Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 1 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Aren't you proud of me?? I remembered! : )  Let's do this...
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Hi there! My name is April. I'm 29 and live in the awesome state of Alabama. I've been married for 5 years to the most wonderful man on Earth... Matthew. I love to read, sing, paint... watch movies... lots of things. Here is a recent pic:


Interesting facts about me:

1. In the 6th grade, I decided I wanted to grow my bangs out. 18 years later, I decided I'd like them back. 2 weeks after that, I decided I didn't want bangs after all... Figures.

2. When I'm alone, I randomly break into song. Pretty loudly. Then after several minutes of singing my heart out, I begin to worry that someone has heard me.

3. My favorite movie is Labyrinth. Yes... with David Bowie and Muppet goblins. Laugh all you want... it is awesome.

4. One of my life goals is to write a novel and have it published. I've actually started one, but it's been a while since I've worked on it. : ( You can read the first few chapters on another of my blogs. http://landoflarae.blogspot.com/

5. Ummm... wow, am I really only on #5? I must not be a very interesting person. Let's see. Oh, I'm 6 feet tall. That's kind of interesting, right?

6. When I was little, I wanted to be a ballerina. But, according to my Mom, when she'd ask me if I wanted to take dance lessons, I'd say, "I don't take dance lessons... I teach them." Ha, ha ; )

7. I'm ridiculously afraid of spiders. Seriously... keep them away from me.

8. I love to give presents (much to my husband's dismay). You may have figured that out already though since I'm doing a giveaway for reaching a whopping 10 followers.

9. My dream job is to be a cast member on Saturday Night Live.

10. I want to design stationery and open an Etsy shop.

11. I can't whistle. : (  When people whistle around me, I sometimes ask them if they're making fun of me.

12. I've never done any illegal drugs... I am what you may call a "goodie-two-shoes."

13. Including steps, halves, and in-laws, I have 11 brothers and sisters.

14. The first play I was ever in was a mystery dinner theater called Murder in the Air. I was a sophomore in high school, and I played Arabella Langastino... a snooty opera singer who was having an affair with the rich victim. It was so much fun... if not a little mature for high school.

FINALLY... I've been struggling for tidbits about myself for hours.

15. I love children. I work in the nursery at my church and teach 3-year-old Sunday School. I want to have at least 4 of my own.

And, so concludes Day 1. I hope you enjoyed a little deeper glance into my life. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)