Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Lovely Mail Day

Wow, I am so behind on my blog posts!! : ( And so much has gone down during the past few weeks... I'm going to have to do at least 4 separate posts! I'll start with a little mail love. : )

Here are a few outgoing pieces:


Letter to the Lovely Lauren


15-page rant to the wonderful Sarah (Ha, ha)


A little postcard I painted for the darling Gracie
 And here are some awesome incoming missives:



A sweet package of Air Mail Envelopes from Lauren
 
 

A lovely birthday package from Sarah. (sorry for the crappy pic... my camera died so I had to use my phone!!)


Close-up of the cute cross magnet : )
Close-up of the pretty necklace




And lastly, a wonderful etsy purchase I made from The Little Fox:

I loved the packaging!

Curiouser and Curiouser Postcard Collection


Close-up of two of my faves

The Book Lovers Postcard Collection


A super sweet thank you card and note she included : )
Well, that's it for this installment. Be sure and check out The Little Fox's Etsy Shop if you haven't already... it's filled with very cute prints, postcards, bookplates, and more!

2 comments:

  1. I love mail posts. I really do love my pretty painted postcard :) Thanks again.

    I adore The Little Fox. I've been getting her postcards for awhile now. I've bought that book set and I've wanted to get the Curiouser and Curiouser set too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get your card! Thank you! it was suuuuper awesome, did you get mine? Also, I keep being tempted to buy those same postcards! I love the curiouser and curiouser ones as well as the book lovers one!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)