Monday, November 7, 2011

Another Lovely Mail Day

Well, I let all my mail pile up on me again, so get ready for a bunch of pictures! Maybe I should start doing a mail post every week... I may need to split into more than one post again. Oopsies! ; )

Here's all my outgoing:


This was for a Mail Art swap with a lady who loves cupcakes


And the back...


This was for another Mail Art swap. She loved butterflies, so I used these vintage butterfly stamps I had... Unfortunately it seems this letter got lost in transit. : (


The back of that one. I wonder if a butterfly-loving postal worker decided to keep it for herself... ; )


This was for a Halloween Mail Art swap. Don't you love the Dracula stamp? And I thought including the "petrified" wood stamp was funny. : )


I love these little see-through ghost stickers!


This was for a Halloween ATC swap


These next few were all Postcrossing sends...







And this was for a Swap-bot themed swap. I loaded her up with stamps based on her profile likes : )


And I made her a little Ernie the Envie ATC
And I think I'll stop there for now and post my wonderful incoming tomorrow... Hope your week has started off well!

Oh, and since I've now broken 50 blog followers, I'm going to get another giveaway together. So look for that soon! : )

1 comment:

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)