Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Beauty is Timeless

The other night, Matt and I went to dinner with one of Matt’s coworkers and his wife. Sometime during the night, the wife commented on how young Matt and I were. I responded, somewhat defensively, “I’ll be 30 in April.” She laughed and said, “Wow, you’re just a baby.” But then later on in the conversation, she mentioned that she was only 37... So a 7 year age gap makes me a baby??

But then I started thinking about it... There’s a guy in my office who just turned 23. And I’m fairly certain when I learned that, I told him, “Wow, you’re just a baby!” And what’s the difference in our ages, you math wizards? That’s right... between 6 and 7 years. Apparently I’m a hypocrite. Can any of you relate?

On another note, I plan on FOR REAL starting back with my 30-Day Challenge tonight. Matt’s out of town, so I should have plenty of time... Hope you’re having a great day! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)