Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 5 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 5 - Your siblings

See... I told you I'd post this tonight! Aren't you proud!?

So this may be a long one. In case you didn't read my Day 1 challenge, I have 11 siblings total... Here goes:


This is my half-sister, Leslie, with her husband, Wendall, and two sons, Tyler & Clayton. Leslie is my Dad's only child from his 1st marriage. She's 7 years older than me. She grew up in AL, while I moved to SC with my Mom when she & Dad divorced (I was 4). So we weren't all that close when we were younger. Now that I'm back in AL though and we're both adults, we've gotten closer.
My Mom was Dad's 2nd wife. With her, he had me & my little sister, Anna. She's 3 years younger than me.


Yes, we're weird... : )  We grew up together in SC. She lives in AL too now. Here's a pic of the three of us:



Leslie & Anna's personalities are really similar, so they've always been pretty close. I don't think we really look much alike... Do you?



Dad and my step-mom, Dot, have 3 boys together. The oldest is Joseph. He's 10 years younger than me.



The middle boy is Jackson. He's 13 years younger than me. I think the two of us got our Dad's disposition. We're both laid-back...

And Dad's youngest is Jonathan. He is 15 years younger than me.



And that's all of Dad's kids... My step-dad, Joey, has two children by his 1st wife. Jessica is 2 years younger than me.


My step-brother Chris is 4 years younger than me. He got married this year, so I got to add his wife, Lisa, to my long list of siblings. : )


My youngest brother is Daniel. He belongs to Mom & Joey. He is 18 years younger than me... Mom had him my Senior year of high school. Since I was about to move off for college, she asked me to cut his cord so we'd have a special bond. I think it actually worked... I don't get to see him that often, but he's always been pretty fond of me. : )  This is him with Chris and Jessie at Chris's college graduation:


Last, but certainly not least, is Matt's half-sister, my sister-in-law, Lindy. She is 5 years older than me. This is Lindy and her son, Jonathan:


And that's it! Now you know all 11 of my siblings. I actually have a few cousins that are more like my sisters, but I'll save that for another post. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)