Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beauty is Change

Hello. So if you couldn't tell, my site is now "Under Construction." I've decided I want to revamp and try some new things... maybe have a few different pages. I may do like a movie review page (since I watch so many movies) and a book review page (since I read so many books). Hmmm... maybe a page just for my incoming/outgoing mail posts? We'll see. Any suggestions?

I can't believe I've jumped to 20 readers! I may do another giveaway when I reach 25. I'll start thinking of prize ideas/themes.

I started this blog thinking it would be more of a journal, my look on life-type deal, but it hasn't been much of that... Of course it hasn't been much of anything, so far. But I'd like to get back to that mindset. I'll still finish my 30-Day Challenge though, in case you were worried about that. ; )

But, it's late and I'm tired right now, so I'll get started on all that tomorrow. Hey, remind me tomorrow that I need to work on my procrastination issues too, will you? : ) Thanks! Nighty, night!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! Adding other pages to your blog. I need to revamp mine too and I have a few thoughts. I hope yours all goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)