Monday, February 28, 2011

I Am Number Four



Grade: A
Profanity: Not bad... No F-Bombs that I recall
Graphic content (sex, murder,etc.): Some violence, but nothing too graphic
Okay, I was pretty excited to see this one... It looked good from the previews, plus it had a Glee cast member in it! Matt didn't think he'd like it, but afterwards he said he did. : ) One of these days he'll realize that I'm always right... (j/k)(or am I?)
 In case you missed seeing the previews, it's about this guy, who happens to be an alien, who is being hunted by other aliens. The bad aliens have to kill the good aliens in order, and this guy is #4 on the list... Throw in a little love triangle and high school drama, and you're all set! Ok, so that summary sucked. Here's what imdb.com says:

John is an extraordinary teen, masking his true identity and passing as a typical high school student to elude a deadly enemy seeking to destroy him. Three like him have already been killed ... he is Number Four.

Wow, that wasn't much better than mine, was it? Oh well... Just go watch it for yourself! ; )

Like I said, I went into it with high hopes, and I was pleased with the outcome. The effects were great, and the soundtrack was too. And I loved the chemistry between Alex Pettyfer and Dianna Agron. SO cute together!! I heard a rumor that they are dating in real life...

There were a few holes in the storyline in my opinion. But they weren't bad enough to ruin the movie, so I won't go into them... Just things my analytical mind thought of once the movie ended.

All in all, one of my faves so far this year. I'll most likely be getting the DVD, especially if it ends up being a series! And I hope it does! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)