Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday... huh?

So, it's been over a month since I've weighed in... How pathetic! I don't have any excuses. Well, I have plenty of course, but I'm not going to make them. So on to other things...

I really need to start blogging more. I miss it! Lately I've just squeezed in posts about book reviews and mail, but I'd like to start getting back to regular entries about my life. That'll mean boring posts for you though! ; )

And I miss reading all of your blogs... Well, I've actually been reading most of them, but my computer here at work won't let me leave comments. I guess it's this computer anyway... it may be Blogger. I need to try to leave one from my home computer to see if that works.

So let's see... this has been a pretty busy month. We're supposed to close on the new house in two weeks. I'm super excited!!!!!! But I'm getting a little stressed trying to decide how I want to decorate and furnish everything. I probably need to wait until we're actually in the house to get a lot of stuff though... For instance, I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond to start picking things out yesterday, but totally forgot what the guest bath looks like! That kind of makes it hard to pick out a shower curtain...

And I'm SUPER DUPER excited about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 coming out Friday! I was supposed to go to the midnight showing tomorrow night, but I think I've talked myself out of it. I'd only get like 2 hours of sleep before having to get up for work, and I'm not as young as I used to be! But the idea of losing out on a pair of "Harry Potter" 3D glasses is making that grown-up decision a hard one...

Hmmm... what else... Oh, my cousin Summer reminded me this morning that our family reunion is next weekend. I'm really excited about that, since it's been forever since we've had one! My Dad's the youngest of 7, and I have a gajillion 1st and 2nd cousins, so hopefully we'll have a good crowd. I can't wait to see everyone... I'll be sure and do a post of it afterwards! And maybe even a Harry Potter post ; )

Hope you're having a great week so far!

2 comments:

  1. Our family reunion is always on Easter Sunday... ugh. i havent been in 3years cuz id rather go to church... and its 1 1/2hrs away :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a new post. :) I enjoy reading your blog- it's not boring. :) I am also looking forward to our reunion, Harry Potter & dinner tomorrow night! ~Summer

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)