Monday, September 10, 2012

Another Lovely Mail Day

Time for my latest installment of mail goodies! I am still really behind on my pen pal replies, but I'm hoping to get caught up this month... Please bear with me if I owe you a letter!!!

Here are the things I have sent out lately:


Owl-themed Swap on swap-bot


Homemade envie swap


Private swap on Postcrossing.com


Oversized PC swap


Another oversized PC swap


For my 3rd oversized PC swap partner


Another private Postcrossing swap


She couldn't choose between these two cards, so I sent them both to her : )

And here are some of the wonderful missives I've received in the past several weeks:


Owl-themed swap


I believe this was a new pen pal letter swap

I love seeing different countries' stamps : )


AIRMAIL! ; )  Great stamps on this package too


An Australian PC I got in a swap

Pretty PC I received


The great stamps included


Love air mail envies! And those fashion stamps are fabulous!!


Oversized PC swap


Beautiful artwork PC
 Isn't mail the greatest!? It always brightens my day. : ) Hopefully sharing all of my mail helped brighten your day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)