Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another Lovely Mail Day

Good morning, everyone! I hope you all are having a great week so far. I had a headache all day Sunday, but I'm feeling better now... It's probably this crazy weather. It's beginning to cool down now, which is a good thing and a bad thing. It's good because the days have been beautiful lately, and it's bad because I'm stuck in an office all day and can't enjoy them! ; )

But on to the mail... Here are some of my latest outgoing:


I sent this PC in a "Free/Ad card" swap on swap-bot. It came in one of my thelittlefox orders.


This was sent for another swap-bot swap


As was this pretty magnolia


It was a little early for Halloween went I sent this one out, but my swap partner loved vintage Halloween items so I didn't think she'd mind...


I made this bookmark for a "handmade bookmark" swap. I used watercolor, glitter glue, and a sharpie for the words. She was a big A Knight's Tale movie fan and loved that quote.

I had two partners for the "handmade bookmark" swap. This one loved flowers, so I painted her some pansies. I'm not that familiar with watercolor, so I'm a little worried that the paint will rub off onto the pages of their books... Anyone know how to fix that?


This was a seasonal PC swap where there had to be a tree pictured


I made this Ernie the Envie PC for an "I Love Swap-bot" swap. He is the swap-bot.com mascot, in case you're not familiar...


I sent this cutie in another "Free/Ad card" swap

And finally, I drew/colored this envie for a "favorite season" mail art swap : )
Here are some of my wonderful incoming missives of late:

I took advantage of a thelittlefox sale and stocked up on her cute PC's


A pretty PC I received in a swap


Another swap PC

This was from an "Etsy Faves" swap. They chose some of my favorite stationery from La Papierre


A homemade Olympic PC


Another "Etsy Faves" swap. This person chose some address labels from La Papierre


I received this cutie for a "Penpal Delights" swap. I love the air mail envie and all the pretty stamps... especially the owl!


This PC was for one of the "Free/ Ad card" swaps


A pretty Ohio PC I got from a lovely pen pal : )


Yet another La Papierre order I received from an "Etsy Faves" swap


A pretty PC


This is one of the pretty homemade bookmarks I received from that swap


My other partner sent me these beautiful feather creations. Aren't they awesome!?


This lovely envie was for the "Favorite Season" Mail Art swap. She definitely put mine to shame!


And the back of that gorgeous envie


Finally, something that made me giddy like a little school girl... It just so happened that my partner for the "I Love Swap-bot" swap was none other than the co-founder of the website herself, Rachel Johnson!!! So I got an "official" Ernie the Envie PC from her. : )

Is it just me, or is that pretty cool!? ; )    And that's all for this installment. I really need to catch up on all my 101 in 1001 entries, so I'll start working on getting those finished. Until then, I hope you all are doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Gahh so much mail :) That makes me smile and makes me want more mail (and to take more photos of it on the blog). x

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)