Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 2 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 2- Meaning behind your blog name

I had wanted to start a blog for a while, but I couldn't decide what kind of theme to have. There are so many things I love... literature, art, cooking, music, film.

I've always tried to be a happy, upbeat person. I tend to look a little deeper at things than others. Try to see something positive in a world full of negative. So why not start a blog about that? And so began The Beholder of Beauty. I see beauty in so many things... So ultimately I can write about anything! : )

Wow, that was an easy one! I guess I'll add some pictures just to give this post some substance... ; )  Here are some pictures I've taken to try and capture some form of beauty:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)