Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 4 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 4 - Your parents

I actually have 3 sets of wonderful parents. My Mom & Step-dad, Joey, My Daddy & Step-mom, Dot, and My In-laws, David & Sylvia.

I grew up with Mom & Joey in South Carolina. Here they are:




Everyone says I look just like Mom... unless I'm standing beside Daddy. Then I look just like him. The only pic I could find of him & Dot has my sisters and me in it as well. Dot's on the far left... Dad's in the back. (Not really sure why I pointed that out since he's the only man in the picture) : P



I have the best in-laws in the world! David and Sylvia:


And there they are... not really sure what all I'm expected to post about them. They're my parents. I love them. They did a bang-up job with me, obviously. ; )  And since none of them, or my siblings, read my blog, I can honestly say that I'm their favorite child! : D

And since we're talking about parents, I'll end this post with one of my favorite sayings:

Yes I am a princess... My Father is the King of Kings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)