Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 3 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 3 - Your first love


Well, I had lots of crushes growing up, but I'm going to say my first true love was my husband, Matthew.


Isn't he handsome!? : )  We actually started out as just friends, but romance just kind of blossomed. I love him very much and am so Blessed to have him! Here's a couple of my favorite "Matt" moments:

1. A few months after we started dating, Matt had to leave to attend training in Missouri for two months. I went with his parents to visit him there for his birthday, and one day we rode a train to St. Louis. Well, I was reading one of the Harry Potter books at the time, but reading while riding makes me car sick. So Matt offered to read it aloud to me... and he used voices for the different characters. It was adorable! : )

2. One state holiday, I had to work and Matt didn't, so he surprised me by making me lunch. Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. He even sprinkled shredded cheese on the soup. I was very impressed... Even more so when I took a bite of the soup. It was a little thicker than normal.

"Wow, did you use milk instead of water?"

"Huh?"

"Did you use milk or water in this?"

"What do you mean? I just heated it up."

"Ummm... this is condensed soup. You're supposed to add water to it."

"Oh. Sorry."

So we had grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. : )


Guess that's it for Day 3. Sweet dreams everybody! Don't forget to register for the giveaway! : )

1 comment:

  1. aaww.. thats too cute :-)

    reminds me of my dad.. when i was maybe 4 he had to call my mom up and ask her how to make scrambled eggs... hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)