Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Should I be embarrassed??

Baaa ha haa hahh... I found these as I was cleaning out my ridiculously cluttered Yahoo inbox. I remember making all of these while working at a certain collection agency. I made the first one right after the first Twilight movie came out, I believe... then just kept making them with each holiday that came up. And I used them as the backdrop on my office computer. : ) Yes, I'm a geek. And proud of it!!

Feel free to save them if you're overcome with desire to marvel at their lovliness all day... ; )

The Original:


Happy Valentine's Day:


Happy St. Patrick's Day... Hope you're wearing green:



Haa, baha... This was for my birthday:


Merry Christmas:


And then finally, a little New Moon Christmas love for you:

7 comments:

  1. Good grief! I have never read or seen a Twilight.

    You went to Clemson? What year was your freshman year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Clemson from August 1999 to May 2000.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha these are great April. I'm completely over Twilight though and don't think I will ever like it the same way again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! I love these!! And I as you am a total geek for twilight!! I would have done the same thing :)

    Team Edward!!!!!!!1

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am from SB. Fun mail art!

    -carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! Those are hilarious! love 'em!

    (omgz / swapbot / blog swap )

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)