Thursday, June 28, 2012

100th Post

When I saw that my last post was my 99th I thought, Wow, that's a lot of posts! But then I looked back and realized that I've been blogging for 2 years now... 100 posts in 700 days doesn't seem like much now. ; )   But regardless, it's my 100th post. Yay!

I really do want to post more often on here. I think my biggest problem is that my office is still a mess, and it's my creative space (or is going to be if I ever finish it). I have made some progress in there, but I have a lot left to do.

Finishing my office will also help me stay on top of my letter writing, which I've also slacked on... (Sorry if I owe you a letter!) Yet another reason why I need to get it finished. I also want to get back to working on my novel. I have a little notebook that I carry with me to jot down ideas I have at random moments about different stories. At the rate I'm going I'll have filled out that entire notebook before I even finish my first book!

Speaking of, I was cleaning out an old email account and came across this message I sent to myself:

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 9:42 PM
 
Lily Linton Goes to High School: Freshman Year


Hi. My name is Lily Linton. I know, it's a mouthful. But it has a nice ring to it, don't you think? At least until you try to say it ten times fast. I'm not so crazy about my middle name though... It's Olivia. Yep, that's right. My name is Lily Olivia Linton. My initials are LOL.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Ha, ha... I'm such a nerd! : )   I remember getting that idea. I figured I could do a whole series on each of her years in high school. But first thing's first...

I NEED TO CLEAN MY OFFICE! Maybe I should announce to all of you when my office is going to be clean and promise to take pictures of it that day for you to see. Would you hold me accountable to it? Ok then, lets see... I've got something planned every day the rest of this week and most of next week, but if I do a little something every day, I definitely should be good to go by the end of next week. So let's say that on Monday, July 9th, no matter what, I will post pictures of my office on here for all the world (or at least the few of you that read my blog) to see.

Alright... it's written in my calendar. Wish me luck! : )

2 comments:

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)