Monday, May 9, 2011

Another Lovely Mail Day

Wow, I really need to work on how often I blog!! I've been such a slacker lately... But here's a little mail love until I can work up a bigger post.

Mostly postcards on the outgoing this week:


The only letter that went out... to the wonderful Sarah


Postcrossing to Serbia


Postcrossing to Finland


Postcrossing to Taiwan


Postcrossing to the UK


A little love for Lauren
And lots of lovely postcards received this week:


Pretty flowers from a direct swap with Marjolein in Amsterdam


And check out the cool stamps she used : )


More pretty flowers from a direct swap with Penny in Australia


Gorgeous scene from Tracy in Canada, who also sent me her definition of beauty:

"I believe beauty is anything which ignites any or all of your five senses in a pleasurable or satisfying way - could be the simplest thing that takes your breath away or something complex and intense."
 
I've been trying to find a photo-album type book to keep my postcards in, that'll let you see both the front and back of each card. But no luck so far... all the ones I've found have either slots that are too small for the postcards or have an attached insert preventing you from seeing both sides. Do any of you know where I could find something that would work?

Hope all you moms had a wonderful Mother's day!! And hopefully I'll get another post up sometime this week. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)