Thursday, May 26, 2011

#1 Complete

Hooray! I completed my very first goal on my 101 in 1001 list!! And it so happens to be #1:

1. Finish my 101 in 1001 list

That's right... I now have all 101 goals ready for your viewing pleasure. Just click on the link above or on the tab at the top of this page. Some are big, and some are silly, but they are all things I would like to accomplish. I had a couple duplicates, but I think I caught them all... If you happen to spot one though, please let me know. ; )

I'm really looking forward to working on my list over the next couple of years. I went over some of my goals with Matt, and he wasn't all too excited about all the (semi-costly) trips I had on there. But I let him know that him accompanying me on those trips wasn't part of the goal... Ha, ha!!! (He didn't think that was funny)

5 comments:

  1. haha those are some really good goals! i'm looking forward to see what you'll get up to next!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! You can cross it off. I've written a few of those lists over the years and I never finish them. My latest 101 things should finish this year but I don't think I followed it very much..

    I hope you will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, congrats on finishing #1, lol! I have grown a tomato which I ate (by myself, and may I add it was delicious!!) I have never grown a pineapple, nor did that thought ever cross my mind. Not so sure I could make it thrive in our climate here, lol.

    I love that you have modest AND elaborate ambitions. I truly hope you have the opportunity to complete each one :)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)