Friday, June 17, 2011

Another Lovely Mail Day

Hi guys! Well, it looks like I'm going to be missing out on the mission trip this year... Pappy isn't doing much better, and someone volunteered to go in my place. (Thank you so much Lauren!!!)

But I figured a little mail love might brighten my day, so here you go! : )

Outgoing:

I did send one letter out, but I didn't take any pictures of it... Other than that, it's mainly a bunch of postcards again. But I like postcards, so stop complaining!! ; )

These all went to Postcrossing:







This was a bunch of lists I made for a swap over on the wonderful Gracie's blog:


Now for some Swap-bot items... I signed up for another "What The??" postcard swap, and sent these out:






And this was my 1st attempt at an ATC. I'm excited about starting to collect (and make) them... I've already signed up for 2 more ATC swaps! : )



And now for some awesome incoming mail. I'll start with something I forgot to post last time... I was the lucky winner of a giveaway by Kary over on Gracie's blog a couple months ago, and this is what I won:



These groovy little earrings...
 
... and an adorable butterfly headband. : )

Thanks again, Ladies!!! Isn't winning stuff the best?! ; ) Ha, ha... Alrighty, now for my incoming Postcrossing:



Look at all those stamps!!!!



I thought the Royal Wedding stamp was hilarious.... : )






Ha, ha... another one!! I do love the moths though. So pretty!




More cool stamps
 And finally some lovely Swap-bot missives... This is from a simple postcard swap:



These next two are from another postcard swap. (She couldn't choose which one to send, so she sent both!)



These two are postcards where you were to recommend a book for the receiver to read:


Recommendation: Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris

Recommendations: The Help by Kathryn Stockett & Hotel on the Corner of Bitter & Sweet by Jamie Ford

And these are some "What The??" postcards that I received:




Ummm... definitely fits the "What The???"

This swap was to send at least 5 homemade envelopes done in a "nesting doll" kind of way... I LOVED the cute owl stickers my partner used!! : ) And the cute little note she put on the outside of the 1st envelope:




And finally, this is the ATC I received from my 1st ATC swap. Love it!!


And that's it for now. Hope you all have a great weekend! I don't think I have any male readers, but if so, have a happy Father's Day!



4 comments:

  1. I just love getting mail and I think it is so great that you have a P.O. Box set up...I might just have to do this! So fun!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. Your lists look fabulous too :)

    I love that you are doing all these postcards swap. I really love pretty postcards and such. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and Beautiful :)

    http://rachitlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about Pappy, hope all goes well. I heart postcards too, you have some lovely choices. Congrats also on the win!!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)