Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday



Yet another depressing Wednesday... ha, ha. One of these days I'm going to get so tired of yoyoing the -10 lb mark that I'll actually meet my goals! But sadly, this is not that week. I ended up working out 3 times, which was not my goal but better than last week... However they were pretty light workouts, and I didn't eat very well. : (  I was hoping for another undeserved, small weight loss, but the facts finally caught up with me:


This week: +1.3
Total: -9.0
Total weeks: 17
Avg. per week: -0.5

Bleh... Back under 10 lbs. Alright, no more negativity. Just going to make my goals for next week: I think I'll say exercise 5 days this time. Maybe if I make that goal for a while, I'll do better at making the 7 day goal. :)

Hope you're having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)