Tuesday, February 7, 2012

And the winner is...

Hey y'all. I'm stuck at the house for the rest of the week... I went to the Dr yesterday because I had a cough and low fever I couldn't get rid of. I figured it was just a bad cold or sinus infection or something, but it turns out I have early signs of pneumonia. Isn't that crazy!? So anyway... I'm on 3 different meds and am supposed to go back Thursday for a follow-up.

But on to some good news... I had 6 entries for my Mail Love giveaway. I was going to make a little video again to reveal the winner, but since I am in no state to be on camera I decided to use an online random number generator instead. So the lucky winner is:





Congrats Laura of Life with Laura! Just send me your address and I'll get your prize to you! : )  It may have to be next week though since I'm stuck at the house. ; )

Hope you all are having a great week...

2 comments:

  1. thanks!! I'm so excited to win. And please, take your time. I hope you feel better asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Laura!!
    I hope ya feel better sweetie!! but at least you will be home to get your package I sent! Hope it will cheer ya up some! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)