Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tagged again

Felicia over at Open Up The Sky tagged me a couple days ago, but since I just tagged a bunch of people myself, I'm just going to answer her questions. : ) Thanks for the tag, Felicia!

1. If you could invite any 10 people in the world to a dinner party; fictional or real, dead or alive, famous or not, who would you invite?

Jesus, Alice in Wonderland, Elizabeth Bennett, Jimmy Fallon, Matt, Summer, Ashlee, Emma Stone, Stephenie Meyer, and Kristen Wiig



2. What is something that you have always wanted to do but have never had the chance to?

Be on Saturday Night Live


3.What skill do you wish you had and why?

I wish I could masterfully play any song anyone requested on the piano. I love music, and I'd make a killing in a piano bar! ; ) (This stemmed from a dream where I claimed to be able to do this, and some jealous girl told me to play 'Baby Got Back' and I ROCKED IT!!!) Ha, ha...


4. What's your most favorite dessert that you can never resist?

Milkshakes


5. You're stranded on a deserted island - what 3 books do you take with you?

The Bible, Pride & Prejudice, and Where the Sidewalk Ends


6. You're at Subway - what do you get on your sandwich?

A 6-in turkey breast on wheat bread, with pepperjack cheese, lettuce, bell pepper, light mayo, honey mustard, salt, pepper, and a little vinegar


7. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? What do you do now?

I wanted to be a ballerina. Now I want to be a mother and a novelist. At the moment I'm an Admin Asst. for my Dad.


8. What is your nervous habit?

I shake my foot while I'm sitting. If I'm really nervous, I pick at my fingernails until there's nothing left.


9. If a blog were having a giveaway, what would really entice you to enter?

It being something I'd like to have with an easy way to enter


10. If you were a colour, which colour would you be?

Pink!


11. What is your favourite quote and/or verse?

My favorite quote comes from an old Considering Lily song: "Everything's dark when your eyes are closed..." My favorite Bible verse is 2 Timothy 2:23: "Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels." (NIV)


BONUS: What is your favorite thing about snail mail?
 
I don't know... I've always loved getting mail. I guess in a way it makes me feel special to think that someone took time out of his/her day to write me a letter. : )

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love learning more about people through these little question tags! Yay! I love how you answered milkshakes as your favorite dessert! I'm not much a desert person, but love milkshakes...I think this is my new answer! :) Enjoy your weekend!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I've been tagged a few times so I should really get onto this soon! :) The Subway sandwich sounds amazing. I'm so boring with Subway and usually get the same. That is a great verse. Good choice.

    Snail mail is the best. Like the package you sent me. It was amazing and so thoughtful! x

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment!? You just made my day :)